|First appearance:||Colourful Castle|
|Type of mob:||Dog|
|Color of collar:|| Green|
(formerly red defalt)
Corey is one of Stampy's Dogs. He is one of four dogs Stampy named by himself. (The others being Barnaby, Gregory and Luna.) Corey has a green collar. He is known in the Wolf Pack as the most curious.
In Colourful Castle, Stampy noticed a stray dog wandering in the Funland. Although it was untamed, it followed him and watched him building the castle, and seemed curious in everything he did. Stampy decided to tame him.
Mistakes of Stampy With Corey Edit
In episode 369, Big Bath, Stampy forgot to make Corey sit up, so Corey was left in the Teleporter. Stampy promised Corey that he would take him in Episode 370, meaning Corey would be taken for two consecutive videos.
- In Episode 193, Stampy decided to take Spring with him, but instead he thought Corey was Spring because they have similar collars.
- Corey is currently the 2nd youngest dog in Stampy's Wolfpack.
- In Episode 358, This marks the appearance of Corey and Mittens on Pawly Pets Pet Vet.
- It is presumed he was shot by Hit the Target with an Arrow in Episode 418, but it is known he was, in fact, injured. He was eventually healed by Stampy and is still alive now.
- It almost died in Episode 405, Bengy is the other dog.
Stampy's Lovely World Dogs
Barnaby - Bengy - Benton - Duncan - Flippy - Luna - Fluffy - Gregory Jr. - Corey - Sherbet - Larry Love - Tikka - Aqua - The Arbiter - Arrow - Bowser - Cedric - Chicken - Guilty Bark - Lucky - Oreo - Porky - Snowy - Gregory - Stampygoodnose - Sparky - Spring
Sky Den Dogs
|A dog in italic means it is dead or neglected.|