|Hotel of Dreams|
Town, Stampy's Lovely World
The Hotel of Dreams is a building in Stampy's Lovely World. It is the "fanciest" building Stampy has built in his town.
It is a very tall building. It is made mostly out of white wool, glowstone and glass and coloured wool for each room. It has 2 rooms on each level and a penthouse on the top. Stampy usually stays in the penthouse.
- 248 - Luxury Lobby - Water Elevator (partially), Lobby, Reception Area and partial of the exterior were constructed and completed.
- 249 - Amazing Animals - The Amazing Animals (Red) and Food Fantasy (Yellow) Rooms were constructed and completed.
- 250 - Disco Domian - Water Wonderland (Blue) and Disco Domain (Purple) Rooms were constructed and finished.
- 251 - Robot Statues - Art Area (Pink) and Plant Paradise (Lime Green) Rooms were constructed and finished.
- 252 - Perfect Penthouse - The Cake Central (Orange Penthouse), the Water Elevator, exterior and the statue were constructed and finished.
- 253 - Bed Bounce - Grand Opening of the Hotel. Stampy and his friends play a bed parkour mini game to see who gets what room.
- The building that has most episodes to take time to build (That was before the Clock Shop was built).
- Hit the Target had a attempt of exploding the building with TNT in the episode Egg Hunt, but good thing the Easter Bunny showed up and removed the redstone wiring.