|Congrats!||Stampy says "Thank you and welcome to my Love Garden!" Congratulations! You have won!|
|First appearance:||Christmas Rescue|
|Type of mob:||Dog|
|Color of collar:||Pink|
Luna is a female dog in Stampy's Lovely World.
Early Life Edit
Luna was born on the Christmas Special (Episode 261) to Barnaby and Flippy. Barnaby was fed a porkchop and Flippy was fed the Christmas Dinner and they had a pup named Luna with a pink collar. She got a record of 38 seconds in Stampy's Dog Race.
Broth Battle MishapEdit
During the creation of the Broth Battle minigame, Luna was almost killed in the fire beneath the Broth Brawl pot. She was saved by Lee. Stampy did not bring a dog with him for Broth Battle after that.
- Luna was named after Stampy's Lunar Friends, when Stampy was saved by them during Hit the Target trying to kill him.
- Luna is the second dog to be born on Christmas.
- Luna's parents, Barnaby and Flippy are the two oldest dogs.
- Luna is currently the youngest dog in Stampy's Lovely World.
- Luna is the second dog to have been born from two existing dogs, the first being Sherbet.
- Luna was going to be chosen to come with Stampy in Episode 289, Jousting, but when Stampy cut the filming of the episode, Gregory Jr. was chosen instead. This was revealed in the Take 1 Video of the episode.
- She is officially the youngest dog in Stampy's Wolf Pack.
- Her job at Lovely Inc. is to be the Love Gardener, maintaining the Love Garden, both the above and upside down. Her office was built in Love Gardener, Episode 521.
- She is the only dog to have a dyed collar for almost her whole life.
- In the episode, Secret Stories, Luna was thought to turn into a human during a full moon.
- Barnaby has a mistake of saying Luna in Episode 495.
Stampy's Lovely World Dogs
Barnaby - Bengy - Benton - Duncan - Flippy - Luna - Fluffy - Gregory Jr. - Corey - Sherbet - Larry Love - Tikka - Aqua - The Arbiter - Arrow - Bowser - Cedric - Chicken - Guilty Bark - Lucky - Oreo - Porky - Snowy - Gregory - Stampygoodnose - Sparky - Spring
Sky Den Dogs
|A dog in italic means it is dead or neglected.|