|First appearance:||Christmas Rescue|
|Type of mob:||Dog|
|Color of collar:||Pink|
- Luna is a female dog in Stampy's Lovely World.
Luna was a baby dog on the Christmas Special (Episode 261) to Barnaby and Flippy. Barnaby was fed a porkchop and Flippy was fed the christmas dinner and they had a child named Luna with a pink collar. She got a record of 38s in Stampy's dog race.
Broth Battle Mishap
During the creation of the Broth Battle minigame, Luna was almost killed into the fire beneath the Broth Brawl pot. She was saved by Lee. Stampy did not bring a dog with him again for that game after that.
- Luna was named after Stampy was saved by his Lunar Friends when Hit the Target was going to kill him.
- Luna is the second dog to be born on Christmas.
- Luna's parents, Barnaby and Flippy are the two oldest male and female dogs.
- Luna is currently the youngest dog in Stampy's Lovely World.
- Luna is the second dog to have been born from two existing dogs, the first being Sherbet.
- Luna was going to be taken in Episode 289, Jousting, but when Stampy cut the filming of the episode, Gregory Jr. was chosen instead. This was revealed in the Take 1 Video of the episode.
- She is officially the youngest dog in Stampy's Wolf Pack.
- She is now the Dog that cleans the Love Gardens, because of her job at Lovely Inc.
- She is the only Dog to have a dyed collar for almost her whole life.
Stampy's Lovely World Dogs
Barnaby - Bengy - Benton - Duncan - Flippy - Luna - Fluffy - Gregory Jr. - Corey - Sherbet - Larry Love - Tikka - Aqua - The Arbiter - Arrow - Bowser - Cedric - Chicken - Guilty Bark - Lucky - Oreo - Porky - Snowy - Gregory - Stampygoodnose - Sparky - Spring
Sky Den Dogs
|A dog in italic means it is dead or neglected.|
- In the episode, Secret Stories, Luna was thought to turn into a human during a full moon.