The Morning Routine is the first four (or five) minutes of every video in the Lovely World series.
|"Hello, this is Stampy, and welcome to a Minecraft Let's Play video! An another video inside of Stampy's Lovely World."|
|— Stampy's quotes during start of videos.|
Stampy walks out onto his balcony. He then goes back to the bedroom and greets the helper(s) who is/are joining in the episode. Stampy then tastes his baked cake using Lee Bear's secret recipe. He then picks up Barnaby and goes to the love garden and explains what is happening in the video.
This takes normally 2 minutes.
Stampy walks through the Crafting Room to his Love Garden, and then adds someone on a sign to give them a shoutout on a sign for some reason. There are no official requirements to get into the Love Garden, though the rule is you cannot ask. Here are some ways to get in.
- Fan art
- Events involving the Stampy craze
- Personally meeting him while wearing a Stampy t-shirt (which has happened once)
This takes 1 minute.
Stampy goes to the Dog House to sit Barnaby down and pick a dog to be joining in the episode.
This takes the last minute.
Stampy will then proceed to the construction site/game site/game proper.
Sometimes, Stampy goes to very helpful areas of his house to get resources to use for the building/game they're building.
Kitty Cat Condo
- By the very start of his routine, he used to play minigames before they eat cake, but he since stopped having this on the later part of the 200's episodes.
- Lee Bear used to be going out of the painting and Stampy eating his cake. He since stopped this after Bye Bear, after Lee Bear left the Lovely World.
- He used to have a race to the Dog House with Lee Bear in some episodes, where they have to race there in various ways and whoever goes first wins and gets to choose one of Stampy's Dogs. They ended this after they had a grand finale In the episode, Doghouse Race.