|First apperance||Lovely Library|
|Last apperance||Lovely Library|
Porky has a respect chest with pork chops in it.
Stampy took Porky out of Stampy's Doghouse in Episode 23. At the moment Stampy was giving his viewers a tour of recently added features in Stampy's Lovely World. When Stampy went to his Slime Farm, Porky fell down the hole leading to the farm itself. Porky landed on a stone block, and died. If Stampy told Porky to sit down Porky might still be alive today.
- Stampy saw a dog standing up when he came back to his doghouse to get another dog. He didn't know who it was, and he didn't make another dog stand up, so it is possible that Porky survived but Stampy never knew. Stampy believes that the dog that was standing up was a different one of Stampy's Dogs because of the skeleton that may have caused the dog to stand up.
- Porky is the second dog to die of fall damage in Stampy's Lovely World. The first confirmed dog to die of fall damage was Stampygoodnose.
- Unlike the other dogs, he was seen in only one video (Lovely Library).
- Stampy claims that Porky didn't listen to him when he said stay left.
- The theory might be debunked because there was a dog sitting in that place when he was getting porky, if porky survived, then what happened to the dog that was standing there?
Stampy's Lovely World Dogs
Barnaby - Bengy - Benton - Duncan - Flippy - Luna - Fluffy - Gregory Jr. - Corey - Sherbet - Larry Love - Tikka - Aqua - The Arbiter - Arrow - Bowser - Cedric - Chicken - Guilty Bark - Lucky - Oreo - Porky - Snowy - Gregory - Stampygoodnose - Sparky - Spring
Sky Den Dogs
|A dog in italic means it is dead or neglected.|