|"Ok, welcome back to...ha, really stupid way to start, start my commentry with OK."|
|— Stampy laughing at himself for starting the video with Ok|
|Stampy's First Home|
|Release Date||May 21, 2012|
| ← Previous|
Welcome To Stampy's Lovely World
| Next →|
|Stampy has no helpers in this video.|
|Stampy has no pets in this video.|
|People Added to the Love Garden|
|No one is added to the love garden in this video.|
Stampy's First Home is the second episode inside of Stampy's Lovely World.
In this episode, he builds his first Real home, after staying one night in a cave but it turns out as a disaster.
Stampy begins the video in a forest. He says okay as first word and blames himself for that. He then says he wants to build a house before it gets dark so he doesn't have to battle any googlies. However he explores the area and ends up building a house just when it becomes night. He builds it out of oak planks and dirt. He also puts a sign that says: Stampy's Home Welcome. He says bye and ends the video.
- spiders in the night
Passive Mobs Edit
- This video is from before Stampy became famous.
- He curses six times in the video. 5 of them are said repeatedly very quick. There is also an Oh, god.
- He only gets wooden tools, where as in the last video he had stone tools
- This is Stampy's first proper house.
- When Stampy tours his world in episode 300 it is revealed the wooden tools he had are still in his house.
- This is Stampy's first time placing a sign.
- Stampy actually Assumed that he was only building out of wood because he was in a hurry, but by the time he finished he realized it was dirt, but he didnt have time to change it back. Now it has been fixed out of video.
- The CD trap contraption built next to stampy's house was demolished episodes later on the 539th episode, but stampy said he will not touch his first home.
- This episode is currently unavailable on his channel.
This is a kid-friendly version of this episode, meaning that all the swears are censored.