|"We lost the battle but we WILL win the war"|
|— Veeva (on her Twitter) after the video Friends and Foes|
|First Appearance:||I See You (Episode 344)|
Veeva Dash is the secondary re-occuring villain and antagonist of Stampy's Lovely World. Her first appearance was in an episode called I See You where she was invited to play a mini-game in that episode to fill in for Sqaishey, who was absent that episode. In the end, she tied with Choo Choo at first place. In the episode Friends and Foes, she was invited to play with Stampy, but she didn't appear until Stampy saw her running past the construction of the new vet. He followed Veeva Dash to Hit the Target's castle, where Stampy discovered Veeva was working with Hit the Target.
Veeva Dash was first seen in the episode I See You, but she joined Stampy's Lovely World long before that episode aired. Through her Twitter, it was implied that Hit the Target invited her in, and she helped him build things such as the tunnel that was meant to steal Stampy's dogs, and helped Hit the Target with his schemes. For a while, Veeva seemed like a loyal Minecraft helper, and she was very talented at potion brewing. However, in the episode Friends and Foes, it was revealed that Veeva Dash is evil. While she seemed helpful, she was actually constantly in the Nether killing wither skeletons for Hit the Target so that she could get wither skulls to spawn in a Wither. She and Hit the Target spawned the wither in in the episode Friends and Foes. Since then, she is still scheming with Hit the Target.
Home Place Edit
Veeva lives on Fortress Island, 1 kilometre from Stampy's Lovely World. She lives on an evil island, and nothing is good. Her and Hit The Target's fortress was wrecked, but they built a new and improved one.
Fun fact: Veeva Dash and Hit The Target both have samurai skins.
When Stampy is gone, Veeva explores his Lovely World and posts pictures of it on her Twitter (@VeevaDash). Some of the notable pictures were a picture of the front of Stampy's house from its roof, and a picture with her and a friend riding the Big Banana roller-coaster in the Funland.
Later, after she teams up with Hit the Target, she soon started evil on her tweets as well.
Veeva Dash appeared by the doghouse, and Stampy decided that she could play the mini-game that would decide the Employee of the Month for the iC Optician building. After that she appears in almost every episode.
While Stampy is building his Pawly Pets Pet Vet, Veeva Dash walks by. He goes to see her but she uses a swiftness potion and runs away. Stampy follows but they go in the direction to Hit the Target's castle. Soon, Stampy learns Hit the Target and Veeva Dash are working together. Soon, Veeva Dash and Hit the Target spawn a wither and escape. But Stampy and a player (later revealed to be William Beaver), defeat the Wither.
After it was revealed Hit the Target and Veeva Dash are working together, they hack into Stampy's teleporter which teleported him to rooms full of spiders and lava. It was distraction to teleport all the dogs to their castle. But Stampy teleports to the castle and manages to foil their plan. Soon, they had back to the castle.
Stampy discovered a Brain Wave Transmitter built at the top of the Lighthouse that Hit the Target and Veeva Dash built to control his helpers' brains to kidnap the dogs for them. He and Polly Reindeer ran back to the machine and Polly altered it, so Hit the Target and Veeva Dash would go to the Dog House and steal Stampy's dogs. They dug a pit so they can trap the both of them; however, they returned to normal state since the machine is solar-powered. Polly attacked them with her "Snowballs of Doom", causing them to run away.
Together, they attempt to bring all of Stampy's dogs to their fortress while Hit the Target was riding a horse. They saw Stampy and Fizzy Elephant, and they had a battle. Veeva Dash poisoned Stampy, causing him to take cover. Fizzy bravely went on a chase to make Veeva Dash attack him. Stampy rode on his horse,Harry, and chased Hit the Target and his horse. It is unknown what happened to Veeva Dash, but Hit the Target escaped with a boat after they were tangled up on the Soggy Sandwich by Fizzy. Stampy and Fizzy untangled the horse, and set him free.
She appeared with Hit the Target while they were preparing for an attack. Stampy managed to hit Hit the Target, but she kept on throwing regeneration potions to him to keep him alive. After the chase from Hit the Target, she joined in and they both chased Stampy; however, as they ran back to the Fancy Pants restaurant, Stampy made his dogs to attack both of them. They lost the battle and ran away. Stampy then ran to the bank and it was revealed that they broke inside and stole all the diamonds after he found a bunch of them inside a chest back at their fortress.
Coffee Cup Edit
Together, they attempt to bring all of Stampy's dogs to their fortress while being invisible. As Stampy went back to the Dog House, he thought that Hit the Target was the person he was chasing. Along the way, she splashed him with a slowness potion, and while she was trapped inside the gigantic cup, she revealed herself. Hit the Target came and knocked Stampy inside the cup, trapping him with Veeva Dash. She splashed a fire resistance potion to herself to escape, but Stampy got close to her and gained the potion powers and escape too. Veeva Dash then splashes an invisibility potion to herself and then to Hit the Target, Mittens, and some of the dogs. However, with the help of Fizzy Elephant, he threw cookies around the area to help Stampy track down both of them. Both of them lost the battle, and ran back to their fortress.
She was seen running back to the fortress with Hit the Target from Stampy's perspective. After a short fight together against Stampy, they lost the battle and ran away.
Together, they kidnapped Stampy's Minecraft Helpers while Stampy had his go on the elephant mini-game. Veeva Dash dressed up as William Beaver in his costume and led Stampy to their newly built fortress. She quickly escaped as Stampy got trapped inside the cage, and placed the costume that she wore in an armour stand to trick him that he caught her. Later, as Stampy dressed up as her, the real Veeva Dash appeared and together, they attacked him. She poisoned Stampy, causing him to take cover. After he broke the trap to let his helpers escape, they lost the battle, and ran back to their fortress.
She appeared in the episode where she controlled their machine called the "Time Rift Manipulator Remote Control V5" that was used to reverse Stampy's playthrough anytime. It came into effect even before this episode.
She wasn't in the episode at all but she made the Remote Mind Vocalizers and was used to cut Stampy's voice whenever he was near one of them, and later, to replace his voiclde to Hit the Target's. Like their previous machine, it came into effect even before this episode.
I Lost and Hero Helpers Edit
In "I Lost", she kidnapped Barnaby and brought him to their fortress, but Stampy didn't notice it from his airplane. She made the cannon that was used to shoot Stampy's helicopter.
Two of Veeva Dash's plans were included in Stampy's Top 10 Hidden Moments from Stampy's Lovely World. Her secret intentions were ranked in third place, and her cameo in "I Lost" was ranked in first.
- On her Twitter, there are many reasons why fans don't like Veeva Dash and think that she is associated with Hit The Target. Below are a few of said reasons. Veeva said that she got into the Lovely World because her boyfriend invited her. Upon being asked who her boyfriend was, she said she wouldn't reveal who it was because "a lot of people don't like him". This led us to think it could be Hit The Target.
- Numerous comments on Stampy's videos include a time link, with a sentence saying something along the lines of "look what Veeva's holding!" She'd been spotted holding a wither skull, poison potions, and more suspicious items.
- In the episode "Chicken Trail", Veeva gives Stampy a potato as a gift. When Stampy said he'd rather have the cake, Veeva throws the potato onto the cake. Stampy then says the cake tastes like potatoes, and walks away from the scene to the Love Garden. But while the potato is on the cake, if you look closely, the potato is actually a poisoned potato, leading fans to think Veeva tried to poison Stampy.
- She had her first encounter with Stampy near the doghouse, leading fans to believe she was trying to steal his dogs, working under the command of Hit The Target.
- Her Minecraft skin's colours are similar to that of Hit The Target, and fans think that is because she is wearing some sort of "Hit The Target" uniform.
- The fact that she had appeared in almost every episode since her appearance led fans to believe she would be a replacement for Lee, putting even more hate on her.
- One of her tweets said that she "built a tunnel that took forever". Of course, some of the fans immediately made the connection to the tunnel that went from the doghouse to Hit The Target's lair.
- In Friends and Foes it was officially revealed that Veeva Dash is working for HitTheTarget. This was also when they spawned a Wither to kill Stampy and/or destroy his world.
- She is the second person to turn herself into a villain, similiar to what happened to Hit the Target a long time ago.
- Her skin is the samurai warrior (female) from the "Battles and Beasts" skin pack.
William Beaver - Polly Reindeer - Fizzy Elephant - SqaisheyQuack - iBallisticSquid - DanTDM - Solidarity - StacyPlays - Ank55 - LONG bow X99 - LongShotBTG - L for Leeeee x - AmyLee33 - Rosie833 - AshDubh - Ms.MCXBLA - SuperChache39 · Choo Choo - WeeWeeGaming - Venomous Crash - Venomous Spyro - Finnball - Netty - Bread Stick - CaptainSparlez - LionMaker - agentcal117 - Liamardo - Crimson Azoth - Emm2 - JakeOnDaXbox - TankMatt64 - ItsEarth - Elaine Maatje - Hit the Target - Veeva Dash
|People in bold are the ones who often appear in Stampy's channel. People that are not indicated are the ones who do not appear often in Stampy's channel. People in italic are the ones who used to be in Stampy's channel but they don't appear at all in a long period of time.|