|"I haven't built very much of it, though. I've just come in late and taken all their supplies."|
|— Stampy about not building much in Crimcity.|
| ← Previous|
Stampy's First Home
| Next →|
|No Pets are taken in this episode|
|People Added to the Love Garden|
|No one is added to the love garden in this episode|
Stampylongnose, as in the title, visits Crimcity.
No Googlies appear in this episode
- Crimcity Tree farm.
- Crimcity Green house.
- Entrance to the Netherworld
- Crimcity House
- Crimsons Room
- Stampy's Corner
- Nutrats Room
- Kyle's Room
- Kyle's secret tree house
- Dan's Room
- Mine Entrance
- Store Room
- Crafting Room
- Mine Tunnels
- Stampy's lovely world (Mentioned)
- Monster Pit/Death Room Entrance
- Lava Pot
- Farm (Unfinished)
- Pier (Unfinished)
- Under water tunnel (Mentioned)
- Tree House (Unfinished)
No Villains appear in this episode.
Stampy's mine cart goes off without him and later he struggles to get out of one.
Stampy mentions boats being awkward to ride.
- First appearance of Crimson Azoth
- This is Stampy's first video outside of his own world.
- First appearance of Crimcity.
- First mention of the Nether.
- Stampy has his own corner in Crimsons room.
- Nutrat is mentioned in this episode.
- Kyle is mentioned in this episode.
- Dan is mentioned in this episode.
- Stampy has the Tennis Steve skin this episode.
- This is the first time Stampy has gone on a Minecart track in a video.
- Stampy reaches the edge of the world for the first time in a video.
- It is revealed Stampy worked at a pub in this episode.
- Stampy mentions a rough version of the Love Garden.
- Stampy reveals Crimson Azoth is around the top 300 of blocks destroyed on Minecraft.
- Stampy actually sleeps through the entire night for the first time in this video.
- Stampy reveals he has only ever rode a boat in Minecraft once before.
- This is the first time Stampy killed another player in a video.
- While leaving the Green House Stampy mistakenly calls the pressure plate a touch pad.
Minecraft Xbox- Visiting Crimcity